To assist you, please use the NHS Hospitals or GP Practices lists below to find the NHS work place.If the name is NOT in either list then just type the name & location in the 'NHS FACILITY NAME' box below.PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THE NAME THAT IS PRESENT IN THE YELLOW BOX BELOW WILL BE USED.
(Click on "Proceed to Payment" to confirm) (Please press button and be patient and do not click multiple times. If you do not see this button then your security settings are blocking this. If this is the case, then please email us at: email@example.com)
By proceeding to payment you understand and agreed to the Terms & Conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please take a moment to read the terms & conditions listed below.By proceeding to payment you understand and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
1) Applications for inscriptions can only be accepted for individuals who worked or are currently working in the NHS. There is no distinction between medical, non-medical and volunteer staff.
This includes all employees who work in NHS facilities BUT are not designated as NHS staff.
2) All applications will follow a house style that will include, name of the applicant, the years of employment, position held, the name of the Hospital or GP Practice where the applicant was employed. (If an applicant worked at a number of different locations, one location must be chosen for inclusion in the publication. At this time size and numbers have simply ruled out the possibility of multiple entries. Should this change at anytime prior to publication you will be notified)
3) All applications must be completed online. A copy of your inscription will be emailed to you at the same time as your payment confirmation. You must check your entry to verify the accuracy. Changes can be made to your inscription by logging in to your account. There will be a cut-off date where by no more changes will be allowed. The cut-off date will be emailed to you more nearer the time.
4) 'The NHS Family at 70' editorial team will not be responsible for any errors, mistakes and spelling omissions once the listing has been submitted.
5) All applications for an inscription must be accompanied by the payment of the small administrative fee of £9.99 (which goes towards the cost of proofing, editing and production). Our secure online payment system is provided by Barclaycard and is relatively user-friendly, however should an applicant experience any difficulty in using the online system please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will assist in expediting the payment.
6) The inscription fee is a one-off fee which will cover one listing only in 'The NHS Family at 70' publication.
7) All inscribers (including those who have applied for an inscription on behalf of a family member or friend) will be notified prior to the printing of the publication that they are entitled to purchase a copy of the publication at a 60% discount of the RRP price. This discount will apply to pre-orders only and only to those who are inscribed in the publication or have applied to inscribe a family member or friend. Please note that where a number of family members have applied to inscribe, the discount for the cost of the publication will be limited to one per household.
8) The publication launch date is set for December 2018 but this date may be subject to change and all inscribers will be notified of any anticipated changes.
9) Full refunds to those who have paid for an inscription will be available up to 14 days from the date of payment. To receive a refund a request must be submitted by email to email@example.comRefund requests made after the 14 day period cannot be honoured.
10) By submitting an application for an inscription, either for yourselves or for another person, you agree that we will hold your personal data for the SOLE purpose of administrating your account which shall include sending you the latest information about the publication. Please note that your data will be stored securely and will NOT be disclosed to a third party or organisation without your written approval.